Please find below the following for tomorrow’s CPT Medley Meet. Apologies for the delay in sending this to you. We had a few last minute withdrawals to process for multiple Clubs.
- Door entry opens from 2.30pm. You need to display your appropriate pass or sign in if you are named official/helper to gain free entry otherwise, please pay the $2 spectator fee.
- There is allocated seating for this Meet which will be included with your Team Manager Programme/s. Your Capital Team Managers tomorrow are: Sharon Mullin and Sue Mellsop.
- Marshalling and Meetings are being held in the Group Fitness Room tomorrow.
- Please remain within the first 25m of the Pool except when using the warm up/down lanes during Event Races.
- There are PRIZES for the best male and best female swimmer in each of our 5 age group categories – 10U, 11/12, 13/14, 15/16 and 17O. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the Meet.
- Capital is offering 2 x $50 cash raffles tomorrow. Our raffle team will be situated in the front entrance from 2:30pm until the Meet begins and then will circulate the crowd while the Meet is running. Bring your change and spend it on this worthwhile cause to reduce our Club’s future Meet expenses.